Mini Grant Program
Believing that an annual school district budget can only reach so far, our Mini Grants provide funds to supplement innovation and technology efforts our schools, allowing all students an opportunity to succeed.
Download the 2017-2018 Mini Grant Guidelines and Application
2017-2018 Mini Grant Deadlines:
October 6, 2017, December 22, 2017, March 2, 2018, June 15, 2018
Congratulations to our 2016 Grant Recipients
- Jackie Palmeri - 5th grade teacher, Thomas W. Holtzman Jr. Elementary School
- iPads for her classroom listening center
- Jamie Marshall - Literacy Coach, Susquehanna Township High School
- Innovative text for staff
- Positive Behavior Intervention Support (PBIS), the entire School District
- Provide funding for support of the PBIS program in all four District Buildings
- Eric Hartranft - Band Director and Music Theory Instructor, Susquehanna Township High School
- Music composition software to be used in the Music Theory Class and beyond
- Hanna Layton - Special Education teacher, Thomas W. Holtzman Jr. Elementary School.
- Flexible seating for three special education classrooms